Saturday, February 14, 2009

Need Some Motivating Workout Music?


I'm much more motivated when I workout with music. My iPod is my best motivation tool sometimes when I'm fighting the energy to exercise. I have 2 workout playlists that I manage and 1 for commuting/walking. My commute to work includes walking to/from the commuter train. I like the motivation to walk faster because why not burn some more calories. Well, mostly I walk fast to stay warm because Chicago is cold 6 months out of the year!

Here's an idea. Try to manage a playlist for the exercise routines or activities that you're doing.


  • Cycling
  • Walking/Commuting
  • Running/Skiing
  • Swimming - Kidding!!
  • Strength Training
  • Yoga
  • Dancing
  • Yard Work/Gardening

You might find some great ideas from Fitness Magazine's Workout Music Playlists.

No comments:

Post a Comment