Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wanted: Healthy Recipes to Serve Up on Quick Bites

If you're reading this blog it's because you're committed to good health and wellness, or at least trying to make better choices. I have been posting my original recipes or adaptations of tasty and nutritious foods that you can make in a snap. Now, calling on my readers to share in the fun! Send me your greatest hits of healthy cuisine like main dishes, snacks, smoothies, sides, and especially desserts!

So far, I've posted two Reader Recipes on the blog.

Salads are great side dishes for easy summer meals to go along side grilled burgers, fish, or chicken. Bring one of these to your next cookout or party and your family and friends will want the recipe.

I have two more Reader Recipes that I'll be sharing soon after I try them out: Homemade Healthy Chicken Nuggets (from Marilyn Dollar of Timber Creek Farms) and Salmon with Lime and Brown Sugar (from Scott Parmenter, my husband's uncle).

Email me your healthy favorites! I will cook it up at home and serve it up on Quick Bites for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment