Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Personal Trainer and Fitness Expert Joins Quick Bite to Share Her Insights


I want to introduce you to my personal trainer, Stephanie Lee, who I've been working with for over 3 years. When I was looking for a solution to prevent my back pain, my chiropractor suggested I hire a personal trainer to help strengthen my core muscle group. I watched the personal trainers at my gym to look for a trainer that was professional and focused on their clients. I spotted Stephanie and the rest is history!

Stay tuned...Stephanie is working on upcoming articles to share her insights and fitness expertise to help motivate you to keep working hard. In our culture we're always trying to find the fountain of youth. Exercise is a cornerstone of longevity and good health.

Stephanie has worked at some of the top fitness facilities in Chicago, helping her clients achieve their personal fitness and health goals. With a B.S. in Sports Medicine and Athletic Training from the University of Charleston and professional certifications such as Certified Personal Trainer, she also has expertise in pilates and pre/post natal exercise.

One of the great things about having a personal trainer is having a personalized workout. Balancing this expense in your annual budget for 5-10 or even 15 sessions is so beneficial because you can make the most of every workout! She creates a unique workout for me, considering my goals and works with my current fitness levels. Then, I do it on my own and ask her questions the next time. I bring the hard copy with me to the gym with her notes so I can remember the moves. We workout together spread out through the year so I can get fresh, challenging routines.

Another client, Jill Rorem, of Chicago, came to her after gaining 60 pounds during her pregnancy to get a major overhaul. Jill says "with a more gradually vigorous exercise regime, coaching on diet and outside exercise suggestions, I have lost the baby weight and look and feel better than I did before I got pregnant!"

I'm very excited to have her join the blog.

Questions about your fitness goals?
Let her answer your questions in upcoming posts. Give her a call (773) 742-9480
or email.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting post..and nice review about this article..this is looking awesome..You doing great job..thanks for sharing here.Personal Trainer Directory

    ReplyDelete